Monday, April 07, 2008

A few Summer Snaps

Whilst transferring a few photos from a memory card I stumbled on these photos that were taken at my flat whilst Neil was visiting last summer. If my memory serves me well, we had earlier been gorging ourselves at the Fukuya Beer Garden. To be honest not a lot of the night's activities can be recalled, although how Tim's attire could have been dislodged from one's mind is something that probably shouldn't be dwelt on for too long...

Neil (and Ray in the background!) This photo was taken at Jong-topia, our occasional mahjong parlour.

Also at Jong-topia, when a couple of newbies stopped by for a night's mahjong practice. Ray and Noda oversee interjecting with their sage-like thoughts.

From left to right: Ray, Neil & Kenyon. I seem to remember Ray taking a tanking, Kenyon huffing and puffing, me treading water and Neil running away with it...but I could be wrong...

A dedicated follower of fashion...notice even though totally gonked out, Tim steadfastly holds his half-can of beer upright! Not a drop was spilt...

No comments: